Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Trazeo is a website and a mobile application owned by Sopinet Software SL (hereinafter Sopinet). The person responsible for the processing of your data in this web portal is Sopinet, with address at C / Maestro Priego López nº 43, CP 14004 Córdoba, Spain.
Who is the Data Protection Delegate?
Ultimately, the person responsible for ensuring diligent compliance with personal data protection regulations is Sopinet. You can contact our Data Protection Delegate at the company's postal address or in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How have we obtained your personal data?
Your personal data has been collected through the previous relationships you have maintained with Sopinet, or because of the relationships you have maintained at present with our entity, or because you were a client, for having participated in one of our campaigns , or for having requested information or quotes about a possible collaboration with the company.
Personal data that we deal with
The data that we will discuss about you for the legitimate purposes that are explained below are the following:
- Necessary data to maintain the relationship with you:
- Name and Surname / Name of the company
- DNI / CIF
- Preferred language
- Time zone
- Postal Address
- Financial contribution / Billing information
- In the case that you voluntarily facilitated us during the previous relations maintained with you, we can also have the following information:
- Number of children
- Civil status
We also inform you that we will treat those additional data that you voluntarily provide us during the future relations and interactions that you maintain with Sopinet, including those that you contribute through a social network or another application. This data depends on your own privacy settings, use of the social network or application, as well as the privacy policies of each social network or application, so we recommend you read them carefully before providing us with information through said social networks or applications.
Use of your personal data
To comply with the purposes of the company, we treat the data you have provided us with the following objectives:
- Send information about Sopinet via SMS, Phone, Mail or postal mail, even when our relationship is over, and unless the interested party states otherwise.
- Invite events or events organized by Sopinet
- Conducting satisfaction surveys
- Basic activities of profiling, based on the information you have directly provided, and designed to ensure proper management of the above activities.
- Additionally we will also treat your data to send promotional communications about the activities and campaigns of the company.
- To contact clients about the projects that are being developed together with them, for feedback, correction of errors, delivery of projects or issuance of invoices.
The interested party may object to receiving this type of promotional communications, now or at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com or by directing an application to the company's postal address, to the attention of the Data Protection Delegate.
Why can we deal with your personal data?
The treatment of your personal data related to the maintenance of your relationship with Sopinet as a partner, employee or client, is legitimized to be necessary to comply with the contractual obligations arising from such relationship.
The processing of your personal data to send promotional information on activities, campaigns or initiatives of Sopinet are similar to those that you have participated, responds to a legitimate interest of our entity and is authorized by current regulations.
Processing of your data with third parties
Your data may be transferred to the recipients indicated below, for the reasons explained below:
- Public Administrations: for compliance with the legal obligations to which Sopinet is subject due to its activity.
- Those assignments to third parties that are necessary to comply with the obligations derived from the campaigns, activities and initiatives in which you voluntarily participate.
- Providers that need access to their data for the provision of services that Sopinet has hired those suppliers, and with which Sopinet has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment contracts required and required by the regulations to protect their privacy.
- If in the future Sopinet makes other assignments of personal data, it will inform you in a timely manner.
International data transfers
Sopinet has contracted the services of technological suppliers located in countries that do not have regulations equivalent to the European (hereinafter "Third Countries"). These suppliers have signed with Sopinet the confidentiality and data treatment contracts required by the regulations for suppliers located in Third Countries, applying the guarantees and safeguards necessary to preserve their privacy.
For more information about the guarantees to your privacy, you can contact the Delegate of Data Protection, through the indicated postal and electronic addresses
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as you maintain your relationship with Sopinet and, after the termination of this relationship for any reason, during the statutory limitation periods that are applicable. In this case, they will be treated by themselves in order to prove compliance with our legal or contractual obligations. Once said limitation periods have ended, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
What are your rights as a user?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and / or opposition to treatment, through the indicated postal and electronic addresses. Also, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
- To our Delegate for Data Protection, through the indicated postal and electronic addresses.position to the treatment, through the indicated postal and electronic addresses. Also, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
- Before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or your postal address.